Welcome to Oracle Tutorial
Oracle Server includes a DBMS which controls:
- Storing data in the database area dedicated
- Data recovery applications using appropriate optimization techniques
- Database Security and tasks allowed for certain users
- Consistency and data protection tasks including archiving and search mechanisms
- Communication and integrity of information, when databases are distributed in a network.
Using Oracle has the following significant advantages:
- Oracle is an open system and comply with industry standards in force relating to data access languages (SQL).
- Oracle database supports any size from a few bytes to several gigabytes.
- Oracle supports a large number of users simultaneously minimize data access conflicts and guarantees simultaneous data.
- Oracle supports a client / server environment real. It allows dividing processing between the database server and client application programs.
- Oracle offers full safety features to limit and monitor access to data and their use.
- Oracle behave identically on all platforms (Windows, UNIX, Macintosh and mainframe systems).